Mother's love ❤

 * You were the source of affection ..No matter what problems came in life,mother had the answers to all of them.Even if I have a problem even today , I feel tthat I should have gone to my mother first . Without her hips , everything she says is like a meditation . There is hardly anything in my life that I haven't told her. That is how much she is my shadow ❤.I feel like I'm falling apart when she's upset with me πŸ₯Ί.One day we had a fight😞...she got angry 😠 with me..she didn't talk to me for days..I felt so sad 😟😟..that I cried with my best friend 😭😭😭....But I know that mom can't live without me either ☺️..So far nothing she said has been wrong πŸ™ƒ...So I think she is the best fortune teller in my life...❤❤                                             Even today , whenever I get a chance , I try to pleasure her..because it is my happiness too πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°


Comments

Post a Comment