A DREAM

   

""See, while other people your age are working and earning money, you are still learning...They earned well and bought cars and now they are living a comfortable life....Why are you still wasting your time on lies?""

     One day a man told me such a story...I was very hurt by that story...but I know that there is nothing I can't do.....the answer I gave him that day was,,..

""Be patient..there is a time for everything..a time will come when we can earn money too..we can also buy cars...there is a time for that..there is nothing impossible in this world..I will win in life anyway..""

                      That's the answer I gave..

 As of today, I have laid the basic foundation of fulfilling my life.I am very thankful for every lovely and unlovely person I have met in life.I never beat those people because they insulted and hurt me..Every word that was said, every scolding that was scolded is an example for my life....It is the best motivation a person can get....

               So wait...........UNTILL I WIN 😇

   


Comments

Post a Comment